Where 1031 $950K purchase with 400K down & Cash flow 2K/mo??

Where 1031 $950K purchase with 400K down & Cash flow 2K/mo??

Member since 2020 · 2 posts · 1 vote

Please advise!!  I need to 1031 $950K purchase price to another home(s).

Will have $400K to put down.  

Current cash flow is $2000/mo.

Where/how would you invest?  I'm currently in ID - I could purchase 2 homes for 500K each but cash flow will be very difficult due to hot market.  

I'm considering out of market investments, perhaps in the midwest.  Please give me ideas....  Iowa, OK, Tenn, Ohio?  Where is a good place to put this money and cash flow?

I'm considering 500K in ID and putting the other 500 somewhere else.  

This is my first post so I hope I put it in the right spot and that this question hasn't been asked many times before.  Thanks in advance for any support you may be able to offer!!!

1Reply
8 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Darson GranthamBusiness Member
    Realtor · Des Moines · Member since 2018 · 304 posts · 253 votes
    4y

    Definitely Des Moines Iowa is an option. I'm a realtor here that works with a lot of investors.  Both on and off-market deals.  Given the numbers, you are asking for and depending on what you mean by "cash flow" our market is something to consider, no question! Happy to discuss if you feel the need. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.