Newbie investor in Egg Harbor City NJ

Newbie investor in Egg Harbor City NJ

Rental Property Investor · Egg Harbor City, NJ · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote

Putting myself out there to BP. I'm new to investing. I just brought a duplex in Egg Harbor City, NJ. With a detached garage converted to a 2 Br, 1Ba. Right now that's not livable. Needs major work from floor to ceilings gut job. I have a PM. I live about 90 minutes away. Both tenants are on month to month. My next step is to terminate one lease and renovate the 1 Br, 1Ba unit.

0Reply
33 views

Most Popular Reply

Chicago suburbs · Member since 2021 · 98 posts · 52 votes
4y

Hello Joe! Congrats on the duplex, I hope your project goes well!  Was there something specific you were looking for help with or were you just sharing/introducing yourself?

See this reply in the discussion

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chicago suburbs · Member since 2021 · 98 posts · 52 votes
    4y

    Hello Joe! Congrats on the duplex, I hope your project goes well!  Was there something specific you were looking for help with or were you just sharing/introducing yourself?

  • Rental Property Investor · Egg Harbor City, NJ · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Lindsay Op de Coul. Thank you. I'm just sharing for now.

  • Member since 2019 · 54 posts · 12 votes
    4y

    Welcome! EHC has a good rental opportunities, I currently have a 4 plex there and are in middle of renovating a duplex there as well. Feel free to reach out!

  • Rental Property Investor · Egg Harbor City, NJ · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Sol Romand. OK thank you for that. I'm working with a PM on that and also looking into renovate one unit at a time. Do have contractors that you can recommend?

  • Rental Property Investor · Egg Harbor City, NJ · Member since 2021 · 9 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Lindsay Op de Coul. I'm going to be renovating the duplex one unit at a time soon. Do you know of any contractors near there?

  • Chicago suburbs · Member since 2021 · 98 posts · 52 votes
    4y

    @Joe F. I just sent you a message with someone you can reach out to

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.