Sherwin Williams Paint Discount of 30% to 57%

Sherwin Williams Paint Discount of 30% to 57%

Real Estate Broker · Colorado, USA · Member since 2021 · 14 posts · 6 votes

I work with people all across the spectrum of real estate and I always get asked for painters and coupons, and I always have to go shopping with them for them to get my discount code because they aren't members of the group that I am where I get the discount code from.

And now that I found bigger pockets recently and have loved every minute of being part of the community, I want to share this with everyone and hope that this paint discount helps everyone out there!

Now here's the thing, you would have to pay for the discount, the organization that has the discount code costs $195 a year to be part of it, but all you have to do is the math, if you're saving 30% to 57% off your paint purchases and painting supplies then is that worth it?

https://iahsp.com/members/vend...

It's only a discount for Sherwin Williams, so if you don't like them, they don't have a discount code for anyone else.

There's no minimum order you have to place in order to use the code, and it's a 30% to 57% discount. Why the large swing, because every paint company has different "levels" of paint, so it's based off of the level of paint you get.

But I've been part of this organization for years, and just the discounts alone are worth it.

1Reply
143 views

Most Popular Reply

Contractor · Orofino ID, Hollister CA · Member since 2021 · 139 posts · 71 votes
5y

@David Avery

I could not agree more!!!   While there is nothing inherently wrong with  the upper quality SW paint. You can get better paint from Behr for half the cost without a discount. If you know someone who has a 20% pro rewards discount the pricing is not even close.  Personally having been a painter for 36 years and a painting contractor for 21 years I think the Behr paint actually applies much better than the high faulting stuff from  SW or Benjamin Moore.  Now I have no problem using the expensive stuff from the name brands If a customer is set on it. I just wouldn't use it on any of my properties including my own home. 

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Flipper/Rehabber · Phoenix Arizona · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 686 votes
    5y

    Totally respect your point of view.

    If someone can afford SW paint it would be great.

    It's way over priced and understand this is point of view of doing over 3000 property's that needed painting both inside and out.

    Glidden, Val Spar and Behr are my paints!

  • Contractor · Orofino ID, Hollister CA · Member since 2021 · 139 posts · 71 votes
    5y

    @David Avery

    I could not agree more!!!   While there is nothing inherently wrong with  the upper quality SW paint. You can get better paint from Behr for half the cost without a discount. If you know someone who has a 20% pro rewards discount the pricing is not even close.  Personally having been a painter for 36 years and a painting contractor for 21 years I think the Behr paint actually applies much better than the high faulting stuff from  SW or Benjamin Moore.  Now I have no problem using the expensive stuff from the name brands If a customer is set on it. I just wouldn't use it on any of my properties including my own home. 

  • Realtor · Dublin, CA · Member since 2017 · 14 posts · 1 vote
    3y
    Quote from @Steven Norris:

    I work with people all across the spectrum of real estate and I always get asked for painters and coupons, and I always have to go shopping with them for them to get my discount code because they aren't members of the group that I am where I get the discount code from.

    And now that I found bigger pockets recently and have loved every minute of being part of the community, I want to share this with everyone and hope that this paint discount helps everyone out there!

    Now here's the thing, you would have to pay for the discount, the organization that has the discount code costs $195 a year to be part of it, but all you have to do is the math, if you're saving 30% to 57% off your paint purchases and painting supplies then is that worth it?

    https://iahsp.com/members/vend...

    It's only a discount for Sherwin Williams, so if you don't like them, they don't have a discount code for anyone else.

    There's no minimum order you have to place in order to use the code, and it's a 30% to 57% discount. Why the large swing, because every paint company has different "levels" of paint, so it's based off of the level of paint you get.

    But I've been part of this organization for years, and just the discounts alone are worth it.


    Are you able to share what the discount % is for Emerald? Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.