ADU/ modular options in the Northeast (Boston/ New England)

ADU/ modular options in the Northeast (Boston/ New England)

Investor · Somerville, MA · Member since 2017 · 191 posts · 204 votes

Hey, I'm looking for some recommendations for modular construction companies. Not for a full home but something to build a carriage/ tiny house behind my house. This won't be used as living space (but also maybe it will?!?). Want to use it as a studio/ art space/ dude cave (and maybe airbnb it or rent it later if it makes sense).

I was quoted a crazy high cost to build from the ground up and figured that there must be a cheaper modular option? Def. open to higher-end stuff (I know about Tuff Sheds already). Has anyone purchased a tiny home or a similar product from a modular company and had a good experience. I'd love to get some guidance or recommendations. 

I'm located in the Boston area (Somerville, MA) Endless thanks!

1Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Broker · San Pedro, CA · Member since 2016 · 206 posts · 89 votes
    6y

    @Adam Sankowski

    Shouldn’t be an issue to find a company, so many companies are building modular homes. I do like the Honomobo look. Check them out.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.