Affordable Housing Real Estate Developer structure and tax credit manager positions?

Affordable Housing Real Estate Developer structure and tax credit manager positions?

Member since 2010 · 5 posts · 0 votes

I'm looking for information on what affordable housing developers would hire a tax credit/asset management manager for a salary in the $150-$250,000 salary range?

0Reply
4 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor, Entrepreneur, Educator · Springfield, MO · Member since 2009 · 21k+ posts · 12k+ votes
    15y

    LOL, yes and everyone else that has worked for a Sec. 42 developer! I don't think there are any here. IMO, your salary expectations are a little high. I know someone who is a manager with about 1200 units and I think they are in the 70/80K range. But the owner is kinda tight, LOL.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.