Waterproof flooring! What are my Life Proof equivalents?!

Waterproof flooring! What are my Life Proof equivalents?!

Kansas City , MO · Member since 2016 · 14 posts · 2 votes
I am in the middle of a duplex rehab that has hardwood throughout, however I want to put something more durable in the bath and kitchen. I need something that looks like tile for both areas since I already have hardwoods. What are my equivalent products? I want something that is durable and actually waterproof. In my experience I have seen vinyl plank that is “waterproof” bubble up with not much of a fight.
0Reply
7 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Gulf Breeze, FL · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 733 votes
    8y

    Hello @Anna Maher. How about the tile that is designed to look like hardwoods?

  • Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Anna Maher

    Wood looking tile is where it's at!     They have some really wonderful colors/styles, tile has came a loooooong way and is really great now!   Definitely check it out for bathrooms/kitchens! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.