Need General Contractor in Bay Area, California foe fixer upper

Need General Contractor in Bay Area, California foe fixer upper

Flipper · fremont, CA · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 6 votes

Looking for any good recommendations for good and reliable general contractor in bay area, CA.

0Reply
24 views

6 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    @Sanjay Gupta I work in the construction industry here in the bay area. The GC's I know are pretty busy at the moment but, I have some solid contacts and can find a recommendation. Let me know if I can help.

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    Hey @Erik Harrison thanks for responding. Do you have any idea what their going rate (like per sq foot) is for a down to the studs renovation on a standard SFH? Assuming mid level finishes? Even estimates or a range would be interesting. Thanks!

  • Pleasanton, CA · Member since 2016 · 30 posts · 12 votes
    8y

    Sorry for the late response. I will look around and ask some sq ft questions and let you know.

  • Contractor · Fremont, CA · Member since 2018 · 50 posts · 17 votes
    8y

    @Sanjay Gupta, @Amit M.

    I am a licensed and insured General Contractor from Fremont. I have plenty of experience with remodels, additions, and new construction.. Feel free to reach out anytime to chat..  

  • Flipper · fremont, CA · Member since 2017 · 36 posts · 6 votes
    8y

    Thanks a lot. Will connect with you Zab,

  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2013 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    8y

    @Zab Khan hi and thanks for reaching out. I may have a remodel coming up in San Francisco fairly soon. Not sure if it’s too far for you, but let me know. Thanks 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.