Scope to buy Land on Southern California

Scope to buy Land on Southern California

Rental Property Investor · Orange, CA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote

How can we find plots/lands available to buy in Southern California near Los Angeles

1Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, Palm Springs CA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 65 votes
    4y

    Reach out if you need help, I can refer you to someone if I’m unable to assist. Take care!

  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, CA · Member since 2015 · 218 posts · 111 votes
    4y

    Let me know what you are looking for and I can do a search for you. free of charge. Just remember who helped you when you get big. lol

  • Rental Property Investor · Orange, CA · Member since 2021 · 3 posts · 1 vote
    4y

    @Renee Harris hi, I'm looking how to find plots/land in Southern California based out of LA to build new homes on it, feel free to reach out to me

  • Jo-Ann LapinPro Member
    Loan Officer · Tustin, CA · Member since 2015 · 3k+ posts · 713 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Charles Wilson:

    @Renee Harris hi, I'm looking how to find plots/land in Southern California based out of LA to build new homes on it, feel free to reach out to me

    I have a solid land realtor that I would be happy to refer . Feel free to pm me.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.