Will be in Fort Walton Beach area / Destin Apr1-6th

Will be in Fort Walton Beach area / Destin Apr1-6th

Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 259 posts · 129 votes

Hey all, I'll be in the Fort Walton Beach / Destin area the first week of April if there are any meetups or networking opportunities? Visiting from Indianapolis, IN where I primarily turn raw land into small-medium sized neighborhoods. I also have experience flipping, buy and hold, brokering, wholesaling, and some other strategies as well. Looking forward to meeting up!

0Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Tampa, FL · Member since 2018 · 464 posts · 452 votes
    4y
    Quote from @Neil Goradia:

    Hey all, I'll be in the Fort Walton Beach / Destin area the first week of April if there are any meetups or networking opportunities? Visiting from Indianapolis, IN where I primarily turn raw land into small-medium sized neighborhoods. I also have experience flipping, buy and hold, brokering, wholesaling, and some other strategies as well. Looking forward to meeting up!


     Most events in this area tend to be the second and third weeks of each month (my meetup included); however, I'm always down to connect! 

  • Developer · Indianapolis, IN · Member since 2012 · 259 posts · 129 votes
    4y

    Nice to meet you Matt. Definitely would like to meet up when you're free. I'll send you a message with my contact info!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.