Investor · Durham, NC · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 691 votes
Hey everyone!
I was wondering if anyone knew of any multifamily meetups in the Durham-Raleigh area? I am looking to network with brokers, lenders, and other investors in my area but I can't seem to find one near me.
Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 97 votes
5y
There are a few. Multifamily Masters hosted by Javier Hinojo from All States Capital Group and Multifamily Investor Nation hosted by @Ryan Daigle and Edward Lowell
Not really lenders or brokers attending. More investors looking for either active or passive opportunities
Investor · Apex, NC · Member since 2017 · 135 posts · 97 votes
5y
There are a few. Multifamily Masters hosted by Javier Hinojo from All States Capital Group and Multifamily Investor Nation hosted by @Ryan Daigle and Edward Lowell
Not really lenders or brokers attending. More investors looking for either active or passive opportunities