Investor · Member since 2018 · 86 posts · 22 votes
5y
You should join REI clubs in your area. Search google for them. You should also search Facebook for real estate groups in your area. Those are ways to meet people that know your local market well.
Hey I have my real estate license in VA. I want to start investing in multi family homes and build a portfolio!
Any Advice?
First thing is to Educate yourself on the market and the space. You want to become an expert on multifamily, your market and raising capital then seek out investors to work with. This will portion you for opportunities but it all starts with educating yourself.
Investor · Castle Rock, CO · Member since 2018 · 297 posts · 159 votes
5y
I agree with both of the above posts. Education and networking should both be your primary focus right now. Have you identified your preferred strategy...ex. House hack 2-4 unit properties, joint ventures, syndication...etc?