Property Manager · Erie, PA · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
Both are on the same property. Like it hate it? The obvious issue I can think of might be tenants in single family house may not like having their own yard.
Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2018 · 776 posts · 776 votes
6y
Hard to tell with the brief description. I would consider looking into the minimum amount of SQFT/acreage the two need to have in case you feel like splitting them to sell. Also, that all the work is permitted.
Property Manager · Erie, PA · Member since 2019 · 9 posts · 3 votes
6y
I’m considering buying a new rental that has a duplex in the front and a single family home in the back. Anyone have experience w a property like this? Love it? Hate it?
Over 3,000 square ft, the single family house is 1,000 square ft and 2,100 square ft.