any tip for Meetup around Richmond area for multiFamily

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Developer · Charlottesville, VA · Member since 2018 · 4k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    7y

    @Taylor L. might know of something specific to multifamily in the area.

  • Developer · San Diego, CA · Member since 2014 · 294 posts · 70 votes
    7y

    BiggerPockets (under events and happenings), Meetup.com, and reiclub.com are all good resources that list investment groups in your area. Not all will be multifamily focused, but it'll get you started. If after you've exhuasted the area and still can't find one... maybe start one yourself. I started a REI group several years ago because I was tired of driving and wanted to focus on meeting people and finding deals close to where I lived.

  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Greg Dickerson Thanks

  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2019 · 6 posts · 0 votes
    7y

    @Mark S. Thanks

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.