Specialist · USA · Member since 2016 · 226 posts · 51 votes
Hello!
Do any of you know of any SLC, UT or I-15 corridor multifamily investors that could use some help from an initial underwriting and analysis standpoint?
I lived in Utah for some time and have ~5 years of financial analysis experience (investment banking and multi-family modeling), however my goal is to more closely familiarize myself with the Salt Lake market and surrounding pockets. I have a similar goal for Phoenix, AZ and would welcome any opportunities to further dive into that market.
If any of you have bandwidth concerns and would like some extra muscle, please let me know!
Specialist · San Antonio, TX · Member since 2015 · 909 posts · 297 votes
7y
arizona has the most opportunity zones for investing especially in large MF. the stabilization and growth in phoenix has always been impressive even back in 2008 so I would most certainly go phoenix