New to BRRR in Chicago suburbs looking to network

New to BRRR in Chicago suburbs looking to network

Rental Property Investor · Joliet IL · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 3 votes

I am new to Bigger Pockets and interested in single and multi family BRRRR or buy / hold investing. I am in the Chicago suburbs (Joliet) with my wife and two children, looking to build a future legacy for my family. I would love to buy you a cup of coffee if you are in Chicagoland area and wish to meet a fellow BP'er and network. Just drop me a message.

- James

1Reply
16 views

Most Popular Reply

Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
7y

@James J Luka

Welcome to BP.

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Retirement Accounts Attorney · Southfield, MI · Member since 2017 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @James J Luka

    Welcome to BP.

  • Investor · Hoffman Estates, IL · Member since 2014 · 434 posts · 185 votes
    7y

    Hey, welcome!  I know a guy that might be willing to unload a few rentals in Joliet.  Message me if you're interested.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Joliet IL · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    7y

    @Scot Howat

    Hello Scot,

    I'll be in Seattle this week but next week I would like to attend your Real Estate networking event and meet you. Text me the location when you get a chance if you don't mind.

    Best,

    James

  • Lender · Rochester, NY · Member since 2014 · 3k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    7y

    @James J Luka

    I am glad to answer any Financing questions that you have on the BRRR process.

  • Specialist · Chicago, IL · Member since 2014 · 5 posts · 2 votes
    7y

    Hi @James J Luka welcome! PM me and I can connect you with a few local meetups! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.