Triplex and four Plex in Fresno California

Triplex and four Plex in Fresno California

San Mateo, CA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 1 vote
I'm a new investor looking to buy a triplex or fourPlex in the Fresno California area. would anyone know what the market looks like right now?
0Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Aptos, CA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 38 votes
9y

Hi Frank

Still wrapping up the final paperwork..but the numbers look amazing. Certainly far better cash flow than my area of Santa Cruz is! 130k per 4plex ..2600/mo rent with new roofs. Works for me :)

See this reply in the discussion

14 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Aptos, CA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    Hi Edgar..I just bought a couple 4 plexes there..here's a Fresno housing market outlook:

    https://www.bpfund.com/fresno-housing-forecast-201...

    Cheers

  • Visalia-Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 863 votes
    9y

    @Brian C.  How do the deals look that you just purchased in Fresno?

    Frank

  • Investor · Aptos, CA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    Hi Frank

    Still wrapping up the final paperwork..but the numbers look amazing. Certainly far better cash flow than my area of Santa Cruz is! 130k per 4plex ..2600/mo rent with new roofs. Works for me :)

  • Real Estate Agent · Moreno Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 14 votes
    9y
    I'm a local realtor and would be glad to send you some listings in Fresno....
  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    @Brian C. great numbers on those! Were those off market deals in Fresno or were those off the MLS?

  • Visalia-Fresno, CA · Member since 2009 · 1k+ posts · 863 votes
    9y

    My guess is the properties are in C-D areas.  I'm usually wrong.  Only need to be right once in awhile.

    @Hamde Farha  If you see anything interesting send it over to me.

    Franklin

  • Investor · Aptos, CA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    @Franklin Romine Your not wrong.. I guess you'd call it a C area..but theyre under management and things are ok so far. @Brad Cogswell Off market from a large property owner/builder. 

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    Yeah no shame in getting that type of cash flow in a C area. I've been digging into the central valley as well. One of the things I'm coming up again is the insane amount of competition for deals. Given that, do you have any insight @Brian C. into why the large property owner/builder would go off market for those properties as oppose to list on the MLS when right now they can seemingly get multiple bids/full value?

  • Investor · Aptos, CA · Member since 2015 · 87 posts · 38 votes
    9y

    @Brad Cogswell Ive been wondering that myself! I'll ask when I next speak with the seller. I do know theyre starting to build a new project and raising capital for that.

  • Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2016 · 77 posts · 41 votes
    9y

    Got it, yeah I'd be curious.

  • San Francisco, CA · Member since 2015 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    9y

    @Hamde Farha Please send me  2-4 unit listings in the area if you have any. Thanks!

  • Solarcity FEC · Torrance, CA · Member since 2015 · 89 posts · 13 votes
    9y
    Hamde Farha id love to get updates on 2-4unit in nor cal also, thx
  • Real Estate Agent · Moreno Valley, CA · Member since 2016 · 29 posts · 14 votes
    9y

      @Christopher Abernathy @Brad Clarke

    I will be glad to send you guys some listings. Just message me your email addresses. 

  • San Mateo, CA · Member since 2016 · 10 posts · 1 vote
    9y
    @Hamde Farha I would love to see some listings I'm looking for triplex or a fourPlex in a B-C neighborhood
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.