I'm in Key West- 2 units flooding in Kentucky

I'm in Key West- 2 units flooding in Kentucky

Investor · Hopkinsville, KY · Member since 2012 · 111 posts · 40 votes
I am in Key West on short vacation. Got a 10 pm text that 2 units are flooding in my 48 unit complex. I contemplated self managing when I purchased this property. Thank goodness I went with a property manager! Plumber got the water off and is going back tomorrow to fix it. Nothing I could have done had I been in town other and been in the middle of the drama. Thank goodness for property management!
0Reply
11 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Property Manager · Huntsville, AL · Member since 2015 · 251 posts · 129 votes
    9y

    @Andy N.

    This turned out better than I had imagined after reading the title, haha. That's good you had property management that was on top of it.

  • Investor · Poplar Bluff, MO · Member since 2014 · 20 posts · 7 votes
    9y

    Glad it all worked out for you! Nothing should ruin a vacation in the keys!!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.