Looking for a Pittsburgh area broker and a Cleveland area broker

Looking for a Pittsburgh area broker and a Cleveland area broker

Investor · Northwest, PA · Member since 2013 · 107 posts · 24 votes

I currently own and manage 30 rentals in our home town market.  Most single family with a few duplexes.  I'd like to start looking at a larger multi family building that supports property management.  Interested in townhouse style building but also not opposed to garden style.  Would like most utilities to be tenant paid. B/C areas.  Looking at Pitts burgh and Cleveland areas, as these are both 1 1/2 hours from our home.  Any help is appreciated

thanks

craig

1Reply
23 views

Most Popular Reply

Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 17 votes
10y

Hey @Craig Montesano you may want to check out Keane George or John Westermann with SVN- Three Rivers Commercial Advisors.  They seem to cater to the mom n pop investor such as yourself and not strictly Institutional or other High Net Individuals.  I believe Keane is from Sharon.  I have worked some with both on looking @ multifamily properties and both are good business men.  I have their direct contact info if you want it then just msg me here or on Fb.

See this reply in the discussion

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2014 · 821 posts · 255 votes
    10y

    @Craig Montesano Hi Craig, Welcome to Biggerpockets. If you are looking in the Pittsburgh area, feel free to reach out to me. Thanks, Gary

  • Apartment / Investment Broker · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 107 posts · 68 votes
    10y

    The Cleveland market is very well represented on this site.  Good luck with your search!

  • Pittsburgh, PA · Member since 2013 · 82 posts · 17 votes
    10y

    Hey @Craig Montesano you may want to check out Keane George or John Westermann with SVN- Three Rivers Commercial Advisors.  They seem to cater to the mom n pop investor such as yourself and not strictly Institutional or other High Net Individuals.  I believe Keane is from Sharon.  I have worked some with both on looking @ multifamily properties and both are good business men.  I have their direct contact info if you want it then just msg me here or on Fb.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.