Couple More Multi's in South City - St. Louis, MO

Couple More Multi's in South City - St. Louis, MO

Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 53 votes

4957 Mardel Ave, 63109 (4 family) List: $155,900; Income: $2200 (includes units and garage income); one vacant unit. Kitchens are dated. Bathroom in vacant unit needs ceiling work.

3542 S Broadway, 63118 (6 unit; 3 - 1 BR and 3 - 2 BR) List: $285,000; Income: $4090 (if I recall correctly); one vacant unit; lots of space

So everyone knows, I am getting no benefits from this. I'm just sharing with fellow investors. They are properties that I have passed on for one reason or another.

0Reply
12 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · O Fallon, MO · Member since 2016 · 71 posts · 18 votes
    10y
    I have some clients that would be extremely interested in these. Can you PM me with the owners contact info? Thanks
  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    @Alex Tillman I can't send you anything because of a prior pending message I sent you.

  • Flipper · Elmhurst, IL · Member since 2011 · 96 posts · 23 votes
    10y

    Both look like good cash flow properties. Both are listed on MLS. Not sure why they are not moving, maybe because of high crime rate in surrounding area?

  • Rental Property Investor · Saint Louis, MO · Member since 2016 · 162 posts · 53 votes
    10y

    That's a good question.  The crime rate around Broadway is higher than Mardel.  For my liking, the rents seemed to be high on Broadway.

    Mardel I think is solid.  It just has dated kitchens.  Some of the tenants are longer term (more than 4 years), so the income seems steady and reliable.  And Mardel has hardwood floors throughout.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.