Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, NEPA - specific area & property manager

Scranton, Wilkes-Barre, NEPA - specific area & property manager

New York, NY · Member since 2015 · 6 posts · 1 vote

I live in NJ and am looking to purchase a 4 unit in the NEPA area. Scranton and Wilkes-Barre look great at first glance. Does someone have a specific area in these cities that they recommend? Also can someone recommend a property manager who is also a multi unit investor and realtor? I want someone who wants to make me happy so I continue working with him/her in the future. Thanks all

0Reply
15 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Wilkes-Barre, PA · Member since 2014 · 179 posts · 42 votes
    10y

    @Hunter Waterman I'm a local investor and can make some recommendations. Shoot me an email or give me a call tomorrow and hopefully I can lend a hand. 

  • Rental Property Investor · Scranton, PA · Member since 2016 · 142 posts · 100 votes
    10y

    Hunter,

    Scranton is my primary market. I've been here for over 14 years and have many properties. I like the Hill Section most which is East Scranton. Here you have a new medical college, three hospitals, University of Scranton, and within minutes from downtown Scranton. The rent demand is amazing. I have a few four units that are completely renovated. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.