Multifamily Inspector in the Atlanta Metro area

Multifamily Inspector in the Atlanta Metro area

Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 19 posts · 0 votes

Hi, I'm interested in getting a name or some names of multifamily/apartment building (5 units or more) inspectors in the Atlanta metro area; preferably someone who's worked in Dekalb and/or Gwinnett counties. If any of you can recommend someone or a company, I'd appreciate it. thank you.

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Lawrenceville, GA · Member since 2013 · 123 posts · 7 votes
    12y

    Dee,

    Delford Murphy of premiere inspections is great. His mobile is 770-367-3043 or his email is [email protected]

  • Braselton, GA · Member since 2013 · 243 posts · 57 votes
    12y

    Steven Udelle Detailed home inspections

    7705723869

    [email protected]

    he did my triplex, he services Gwinnett, but I don't know about DeKalb.

  • Specialist · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2012 · 19 posts · 0 votes
    12y

    Thanks Verran and Justen!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.