Planning the exit strategy

Planning the exit strategy

Member since 2021 · 7 posts · 0 votes

I am looking for insights from brokers and investors to compare the exit strategy of a project that can be executed in a couple ways. I understand there will be some other variables and influences but I would like to l isolate just a couple differences to gauge the impacts. 

I have a property that is properly zoned and adequate size to build eight 5-plexes or ten 4-plexes. so 40 units total. both floor plans have the same sqft per unit and lets consider construction and all other subdivision amd permitting costs the same for comparison sake. 

how would you assess this deal? would it be a target CAP rate? if so what have you seen recently for each arrangement? or a CoC valuation? would you purchase all 40 at once or would we be better off selling individual buildings? a 4 plex qualifies for different loans than a 5 plex how would this be considered in your market valuations?

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Chris SeveneyBusiness Member
    Moderator
    Investor · VA · Member since 2015 · 21k+ posts · 19k+ votes
    3y

    @Michael Lautenslager

    Not even close to enough information provided to assess the deal

    7e investments53 Reviews
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.