Investor · NY · Member since 2022 · 10 posts · 2 votes
Hello Everyone,
I would like any software recommendations regarding finding properties outside of Zillow and other retail platforms like that. Preferably a platform focused on investors. Thank you,
Realtor · Chicago, IL · Member since 2019 · 274 posts · 191 votes
3y
@Mitchell Atiles- Hi! I know that there are some properties posted on here under the "FIND DEALS" tab. I do not know of any Zillow-type platforms specifically for investors. For the most part, it is about finding deals within those platforms. I am aware of investors having luck on Facebook Marketplace, and Craigslist.
Things to look for regardless of the site that you are using:
- properties that have been sitting for a while
-properties that have been reactivated (previous contract has fallen through)
-properties that may turn off your regular buyer (unappealing for one reason or another that you can fix or use to your advantage)
I highly recommend you find an investor friendly agent within your area! They can help you locate deals even within the MLS. They may even have access to off the market properties, which is another great way to snag up a great deal. Good luck!