Foreclosure, Tax Sales Auction Results- Texas- Harris County

Foreclosure, Tax Sales Auction Results- Texas- Harris County

Member since 2018 · 234 posts · 44 votes

Where do I find the foreclosure, tax sales auction results? Is this a public record?

0Reply
12 views

Most Popular Reply

Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
6y

@Mak K. texas is a privacy state. You will never find that information in a public database. There is a guy who pays people to go to all the auctions in the big counties and record the selling price for each property. He will charge you a large amount of money for access to that data. Google Roddy List or Foreclosure Listing Service. If the data is worth it to you, then you can pay for it, but you will not find it listed publicly.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2019 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Mark K.

    The below link may have the answer(s) you seek:
    https://www.hctax.net/Property/TaxSales/TaxSales

  • Member since 2018 · 234 posts · 44 votes
    6y

    Thanks. But that link does not say where do I find SELLING PRICE OF PROPERTIES AT AUCTION. I want to know what was highest bidding for properties listed for

  • Paradise, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
    6y
    Originally posted by @Mak J.:

    Thanks. But that link does not say where do I find SELLING PRICE OF PROPERTIES AT AUCTION. I want to know what was highest bidding for properties listed for

    I'm not sure there is any database that holds that information. 

  • Investor · Austin TX · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    6y

    @Mak K. texas is a privacy state. You will never find that information in a public database. There is a guy who pays people to go to all the auctions in the big counties and record the selling price for each property. He will charge you a large amount of money for access to that data. Google Roddy List or Foreclosure Listing Service. If the data is worth it to you, then you can pay for it, but you will not find it listed publicly.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.