Saw a house being scooped out yesterday. They said its in foreclosure and should be on market soon.
Assesor site says Duetsche Bank in Jacksonville Florida is the owner.Scoopers say needs work,,,perfect,,,but have never done this before. Where do I start? Can I contact and see if I can get ahead of the pack?
House is in Omaha Nebraska. Market here is remarkably strong. You see lots of sold signs in yards since weather warmed up.
Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2010 · 476 posts · 305 votes
14y
They are just the investor, sometimes when the foreclosure is filed they put down the investor name rather than the servicer. The best way of finding out who the real lender is, is by asking the homeowner. It could be BOA, but it could be another lender as well. I would say as a whole BOA is pretty easy to work with and they are diligent with postponing short sales that are in review for a short sale.