Buying Tax Lien property's in Grorgia

Buying Tax Lien property's in Grorgia

Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
What are the instructions and outs of buying tax delinquent property in northwest Georgia?
0Reply
9 views

Most Popular Reply

Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
8y

@Steven Young While I don't know the answer to your question you should really google this before asking here on the forums. I understand the process in Florida and now Colorado but I learned it by googling. 

See this reply in the discussion

5 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Tyler GibsonBusiness Member
    Real Estate Agent · Orlando, FL · Member since 2017 · 1k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    @Steven Young While I don't know the answer to your question you should really google this before asking here on the forums. I understand the process in Florida and now Colorado but I learned it by googling. 

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    8y

    @tyler Gibson i was asking a question to get to get any specifics or just some tips going into the process. im not a dumbass of course i googled it.... anything else?

  • Flipper · Anna-TX · Member since 2017 · 71 posts · 76 votes
    8y

    @Steven Young, 

    I have attended an auction (Dekalb county) and what I could realize is: As it is a redeemable deed State You gonna buy the property and only will be able to gain possession of it after a year (redeemable period) - also going to take some extra days to deal with the foreclosure process. Besides that, the value bidders were paying in the properties was - in some cases - near 90% of ARV. I believe that these bidders were more interested in the 20% interest (in case the previous owner redeem) than in the property. Keep in mind that during this time, the previous owner keeps the possession of the property.

  • Investor · Birmingham, AL · Member since 2016 · 446 posts · 305 votes
    8y

    Does anyone in GA resell their tax deed. Im in need of some land ASAP.

  • Flipper/Rehabber · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 0 votes
    6y

    @Anastasia Jordan bow much land are you looking to find I jn ok w of a few lots close by that have great potential profitability

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.