Residential Real Estate Broker · San Mateo, CA · Member since 2013 · 585 posts · 264 votes
Hey BP,
I wanted to reach out and see if anyone on the forums can recommend a great Northern California Foreclosure/Bankruptcy Attorney that specializes working/representing Creditor's? I reached out to my network and got quite a few that are good for Debtors, but I am looking for one that specializes in helping Creditors. Any recommendations would be great.
Paradise, CA · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 871 votes
10y
Default Resolution Network out of Rancho Cordova is good (We use them). They are a Fidelity company. TD Services, Cal Western, Law Offices of Les Zieve and Associates, and many others for foreclosure.California does not use attorneys for foreclosures unless on the one in a million rare situation, it is a judicial foreclosure.
Just Google "Foreclosure Trustee California" and you'll get a boatload of listings.
Many of the same firms also perform Bankruptcy services for creditors (Especially Les Zieve and Associates).