Lilburn, GA · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
I'm interested in learning how to obtain the best information on residential and commercial properties. I've been to the auction several times, 70% of the time i've seen people bring in their own list of properties they're interested in. What is the best way to obtain those?
I've tried websites like foreclosure.com or realtytrac but they all will search from county to county. If there is a website that will allow us to search for the whole state, that would be much better.
I've heard some investors buy a list from a realtor.
Has anyone been doing this for a long time and guide me in the right direction?
Flipper/Rehabber · Memphis, TN · Member since 2008 · 5k+ posts · 2k+ votes
11y
A lot of the times that property info can be obtained by the company that is actually auctioning off the property. They have a site somewhere that states the auction date and opening bid. It should also tell you if they get postponed or not.
If you know who is auctioning them off that will be helpful. Good luck
Lilburn, GA · Member since 2012 · 22 posts · 0 votes
11y
right, there are many companies that does the auction, But what i'm mainly looking for is to obtain information from all the companies and listings that fits my criteria.