Is it possible to wholesale a REO property (www.homesearch.com)?

Is it possible to wholesale a REO property (www.homesearch.com)?

Investor · Atlanta, GA · Member since 2013 · 97 posts · 32 votes

Is it possible to wholesale a REO property (www.homesearch.com)?

I have located a REO property that another wholesaler has found an end buyer for. The co-wholesaler has already gotten earnest money from his end buyer which is now with the closing attrny, but no contract is in place since I have not placed the bid.

Can I assign, double close, or sell my llc?
Could I just place the offer my self, assign to end buyer, and split the profits with co-wholesaler?

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Willow Spring, NC · Member since 2009 · 5k+ posts · 3k+ votes
    11y

    You will need to review the terms in the Purchase Agreement. You must agree to the Event Agreement and part of that says you agree to the Purchase Agreement. The Event Agreement is on their site (https://www.homesearch.com/home/EventAgreement) but the Purchase Agreement does not seem to be.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.