Looking for a Short Sale Specialist in Richmond VA?

Looking for a Short Sale Specialist in Richmond VA?

Investor · Richmond, VA · Member since 2014 · 137 posts · 42 votes
Hi, Looking for a short sale specialist in my area. I come across homeowners who are upside down and would still like to offer them some type of help or guidance. Thanks Cass Smith
0Reply
12 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Involved In Real Estate · Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 51 posts · 4 votes
    12y

    Cass,

    I wouldn't consider myself an "expert" but I am up for it and have a broker that teaches classes on Short Sales that would be over my shoulder throughout the whole process. Let me know if I can help. 804-980-1898

  • Richmond, VA · Member since 2013 · 293 posts · 96 votes
    12y

    Hi Cass,

    I would love to help as well. Let me know if I can be of assistance to you or your contacts. Thanks!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.