Any Investors Speak Chinese? Mandarin I believe

Any Investors Speak Chinese? Mandarin I believe

David KlemPro Member
Investor · Vermilion, OH · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 13 votes

Hello Everyone,

I have an interesting situation. There's a man in Northern Ohio who is from China. He bought an entire school bldg (2) and lives somewhere on that property. It's a great neighborhood. I had the chance to meet him the other day. The only problem is, He speaks Chinese and I speak English. LOL

We used Google Translator in order to understand each other as best we could. I let him know that I am very interested in building some passive income through real estate. He has offered me a commission if I can help him fill some rooms with some business renters. I'm reading about Brrrrr and have yet to purchase my first property. I saw an Asian investor on here somewhere but didn't get a name. Is there anyone on here that might be interested in meeting this man? It appears to me that this is a gold mine just waiting to be opened. If interested, we could exchange numbers and move forward.

Cordially Yours

Dave Klem

2Reply
28 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · RVA · Member since 2016 · 5k+ posts · 4k+ votes
    5y

    You may be able to hire someone locally who teaches Mandarin but is not experienced in real estate investing. Adds a bit of complication that that person isn't experienced in real estate, but then they're right there with you and you can discuss face to face.

  • David KlemPro Member
    OP
    Investor · Vermilion, OH · Member since 2018 · 23 posts · 13 votes
    5y

    Thanks, Taylor

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.