Need Help! Chicago Commercial / Residential Property Management Company

Need Help! Chicago Commercial / Residential Property Management Company

Rental Property Investor · Joliet, IL · Member since 2013 · 98 posts · 47 votes

Hello all,
I am in immediate need of a Commercial/Residential Property Management Company representing owner-landlords on the South side of Chicago. Property has three commercial fronts and 3 apartments. I would very much appreciate any recommendations.

Thanks Alison

0Reply
30 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Dion DePaoliPro Member
    Real Estate Broker · Northwest Indiana, IN · Member since 2011 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    13y
    Originally posted by Alison Robinson:
    Hello all,
    I am in immediate need of a Commercial/Residential Property Management Company representing owner-landlords on the South side of Chicago. Property has three commercial fronts and 3 apartments. I would very much appreciate any recommendations.

    Thanks Alison

    I have one that can help you, if you are still looking. Message me and I will send you contact information.

  • Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    1y

    Hi, I know this is an old post but if you still will recommend that commercial property management, that would be great as I am in the same boat. 

  • Member since 2019 · 25 posts · 8 votes
    1y

    I have one that can help you, if you are still looking. Message me and I will send you contact information.

    Please, could you also share the contact with me if you would still recommend the property management company. Thank you.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.