I don't do commercial leads yet but I have two...

I don't do commercial leads yet but I have two...

Tucson, AZ · Member since 2019 · 74 posts · 14 votes

I have two commercial leads and I don't know the first thing about commercial real estate. Not trying to be greedy or anything but is there a way to profit off of these leads should they go to closing? One lead is a small commercial retail store in Tucson, AZ  and the second is about 5 acres of land in Sahuarita, AZ.

0Reply
7 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · San Francisco Bay Area, CA · Member since 2009 · 48 posts · 21 votes
    7y

    @Jazmine Bryant if you have a license you can refer them to a commercial broker and get a percentage of the fee if they do a deal. I've seen around 20-25% of the fee received for the referral.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.