Looking for a commercial real estate agent in Arizona

Looking for a commercial real estate agent in Arizona

Pismo Beach, CA · Member since 2018 · 17 posts · 8 votes

I am seeking a commercial real estate agent in Arizona to assist with a purchase of a mini storage facility located in Florence, AZ.

1Reply
10 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent/Investor · Peoria, AZ · Member since 2016 · 2k+ posts · 2k+ votes
    8y

    Hey there @Account Closed. Shoot me a PM. I may be able to help you out.

  • Real Estate Broker · Phoenix, AZ · Member since 2018 · 83 posts · 28 votes
    8y
    @Henry Cervantez please let me know if I can be of any help to you. I have Costar and am Director COMMERCIAL Division at Tru REALTY. Twenty years in the business and worked as the Managing Broker for DPR Commercial for almost four years.
  • Franklin, TN · Member since 2018 · 81 posts · 43 votes
    8y
    Marcus Millichap has an office in Phoenix. They have Brokers who specialize in self storage and can help with recent comps, cap rates and provide valuable insight.
Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.