Looking for commercial real estate deals in NC!

Looking for commercial real estate deals in NC!

New to Real Estate · Camp Lejeune, NC · Member since 2021 · 44 posts · 32 votes

Hello BP! I am currently based in SE North Carolina and am looking to get into commercial real estate with an emphasis on 8+ unit apartment buildings/self-storage/carwashes! I would love to hear others' experiences in doing so and if anyone knows where I can find some of these deals! Thanks!

0Reply
18 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Los Angeles, Palm Springs CA · Member since 2016 · 190 posts · 65 votes
    4y

    I may be able to help Aiden, what areas are you looking in, specifically?

  • Rental Property Investor · Temple, TX · Member since 2021 · 15 posts · 14 votes
    4y

    Another great community to reach out to is Active Duty Passive Income (ADPI). 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.