Michigan off market agreement & closing

Michigan off market agreement & closing

Lynette FisherPro Member
Member since 2020 · 4 posts · 0 votes

I was offered a home from the neighbor of the house I am rehabbing as my first rental. I have only bought off the MLS so I am brand new to dealing with an off market deal. We are meeting tomorrow to sign a purchase agreement that they would like me to bring. They made it clear they know nothing about this and will need my guidance. This home is in Michigan.

Does anyone recommend a simple purchase agreement I can use?

Those that have done a deal without agents, can you give me the steps that will take place for this? I have a pre-approval from a hard money lender I will be using.

0Reply
22 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · Boca Raton FL · Member since 2017 · 255 posts · 188 votes
    5y

    Hi @Lynette Fisher send me a DM and I will share my template of PA with you (Michigan). 

  • Drew SygitBusiness Member
    Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
    5y

    Why not convert the PDF version of the PA your agent sent you for your current Michigan deal, to Word and modify as necessary?

  • Dylan TanakaPro Member
    Real Estate Agent · Detroit, MI · Member since 2008 · 455 posts · 178 votes
    5y

    @Lynette Fisher, please check your messages.

  • Chicago · Member since 2020 · 5 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I'm in the same exact situation, would any of you be willing to send me a blank copy of a Michigan Purchase Agreement as well?

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.