Rental Property Investor · NC · Member since 2019 · 13 posts · 1 vote
Hey everyone I’m in process to close on two duplexes in corry which is like half hour away from Erie anyone know any property management that can take over these two units ? thank you
Property Manager · Royal Oak, MI · Member since 2012 · 12k+ posts · 9k+ votes
5y
We don’t know anyone in the area, but you might want to read our series about “How to Screen a PMC Better than a Tenant”, since selecting the wrong PMC is usually more harmful than selecting a bad tenant:
Congrats on closing on the two duplexes. Regarding property management, you should talk to @Brandon Penn. He's a knowledgable real estate investor with experience managing over 500 rentals.
Rental Property Investor · Erie, PA · Member since 2018 · 84 posts · 462 votes
5y
Hey Dalya, I don't currently manage in the corry area but could consider it if you plan to expand in the area. Otherwise Marsha Marsh Real Estate Services has a precense in the Corry area and I know they do some property management.