Anyone purchased with Turnkey companies? Pros and cons?

Anyone purchased with Turnkey companies? Pros and cons?

Rental Property Investor · Elyria, OH · Member since 2018 · 15 posts · 8 votes

Curious about other BP members experiences with Turnkey providers.  Many that I've looked up seem to overestimate the returns, especially when the rent is below 1% of the purchase price.  However, wanted to check out this avenue in case I'm missing an opportunity.   Thoughts from those who have utilized these companies?

0Reply
17 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Centreville, VA · Member since 2019 · 1k+ posts · 799 votes
    5y

    I have worked with Martel Turnkey and they have properties primarily in Cleveland and Memphis. Their numbers were pretty accurate on the website and I am also happy with the returns I am getting. There are a lot of other providers as well in the country and the most talked about on these forums would be Rent to Retirement and REI Nation so check them out as well.

    Good luck! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.