Meet Real Estate Professionals In Sarasota

Meet Real Estate Professionals In Sarasota

Sebring · Member since 2020 · 1 post · 2 votes

Meet Real Estate Professionals In Sarasota

My husband and I are both Pharmacist/ Real Investors In Sebring FL, moving to Sarasota, looking to meet Real estate Investors and agents In Sarasota FL. 

2Reply
27 views

Most Popular Reply

Developer · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 84 posts · 59 votes
5y

Hey there everyone and welcome!! There are some great meet-ups happening in Punta Gorda and Sarasota. Reach out and I can provide you with the details.

Also I am a real estate agent and soon to be licensed architect in the area. So if you have any questions feel free to contact me send me a message.

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New to Real Estate · Austin Texas · Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    I recently moved back to the Sarasota Area after college and would love to meet up with other investors in the area too! 

  • Sarasota, FL · Member since 2020 · 9 posts · 6 votes
    5y

    @Zachary Sumskoy

    Hi, I live in Sarasota and my husband and I are hunting for our first purchase. Nice to (virtually) meet you both!

  • Realtor · Bradenton, FL (Bradenton) · Member since 2020 · 88 posts · 44 votes
    5y

    @Shameema Challa

    Hello Shameema, I would love to connect! I am a new investor and I live right on the border of Sarasota and Bradenton.

  • Developer · Tampa, FL · Member since 2020 · 84 posts · 59 votes
    5y

    Hey there everyone and welcome!! There are some great meet-ups happening in Punta Gorda and Sarasota. Reach out and I can provide you with the details.

    Also I am a real estate agent and soon to be licensed architect in the area. So if you have any questions feel free to contact me send me a message.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.