How do most people find cash buyers

How do most people find cash buyers

Lender · Athens, GA · Member since 2021 · 12 posts · 3 votes

I am looking to find buyers for my property that I am selling for 19K. Its hard to find cash buyers. Is there a place that you would recommend to find them?

0Reply
16 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Boise, ID · Member since 2016 · 1k+ posts · 888 votes
    5y

    what are you selling for 19k? And cash buyers are in almost every investment group check out a local meet up or put it on FB page. 19k is not a lot so I think you will have more finding who has a use for the property.

  • Rental Property Investor · Athens, GA · Member since 2019 · 19 posts · 5 votes
    5y

    I'm in Athens! PM me property info!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.