Does anyone know a good real estate agent in Colorado Springs?

Does anyone know a good real estate agent in Colorado Springs?

Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote

Hi!

Looking for a Colorado Springs real estate agent, open to recommendations! 

- Jose Niño

0Reply
16 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Member since 2020 · 301 posts · 80 votes
    5y

    Hey @Jose Nino.  I've got a contact there.  I'll PM you the details.

  • Denver, CO · Member since 2016 · 4 posts · 1 vote
    5y

    Thank you very much @Ash Fields ! 

  • Rental Property Investor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2018 · 682 posts · 729 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Jose Nino:

    Hi!

    Looking for a Colorado Springs real estate agent, open to recommendations! 

    - Jose Niño

     I highly recommend @Colin Smith, he knows The Springs better than anyone I know. 

  • Colin SmithBusiness Member
    Realtor · Colorado Springs, CO · Member since 2013 · 987 posts · 447 votes
    5y

    Thank you for the shout out @Daniel Haberkost!

    @Jose Nino - I'll send you a PM in a minute.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.