Looking for a deal to kick start my cash flow

Looking for a deal to kick start my cash flow

Member since 2020 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I'm an Army vet and I have recently closed on my first property last year in Denver, Co. My best friend and I are looking for a triplex/quadplex. We both have access to capital via VA home loan as well as our own. Thanks for the consideration.

1Reply
8 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Denver, CO · Member since 2017 · 145 posts · 99 votes
    5y

    Hey CJ! Congrats on the first property and good idea to keep moving on the second. There aren't many Tri's & Quads and they move fast!

    Focusing on any particular areas? What are your long term goals?

    I'll send you a PM to connect to see if I can help.

  • Realtor · Denver, CO · Member since 2013 · 2k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    5y

    I've been seeing and selling them off market. You'll get bid up right now with anything on the MLS. Are you guys clear for $700+, because that's what it'll take.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.