Vacation Rental Property in Delray Beach, Florida

Vacation Rental Property in Delray Beach, Florida

Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 29 votes

I have always visited my grandparents in Delray Beach my whole life, I love the area and especially their waves for surfing! Would someone be happy to refer me to an investor-friendly realtor in the area? I am on the fence between buying a lot to build container homes and buying a turnkey property to get it listed on Airbnb right away.

0Reply
7 views

3 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Boca Raton, FL · Member since 2014 · 104 posts · 55 votes
    5y

    Hey Ethan. Delray can be a little tricky with STR regulations, the city has rules that do not allow a turnover in home occupancy more than three times a year. But you have a lot of other markets around Delray that are a great option for what you are looking to do.

  • Rental Property Investor · Miami, FL · Member since 2018 · 3 posts · 2 votes
    5y

    I have (2) 4- plexus in the heart of Miami all on short term rental and the cash flow is amazing. Florida is top 5 in the U.S for short terms rentals 

  • Member since 2019 · 39 posts · 29 votes
    5y
    Originally posted by @Carlos Garcia:

    I have (2) 4- plexus in the heart of Miami all on short term rental and the cash flow is amazing. Florida is top 5 in the U.S for short terms rentals 

    That is very assuring and makes me more excited to invest in Florida! 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.