Looking for Attorney or Title company in FL to transfer title

Looking for Attorney or Title company in FL to transfer title

Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 3 votes

Hello BP,

I'm a out of state owner and looking for help to transfer title from personal to LLC in Florida, Orlando area. I want to do a Warranty Deed instead of Quitclaim Deed, should I be looking for an attorney or Title company? Does anybody has any recommendation?

Thank you very much.

1Reply
15 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Shawn McCormickPro Member
    Realtor · Central Florida-Orlando · Member since 2014 · 1k+ posts · 892 votes
    5y

    @Sue Chen. I can't post contact information here, but I have a couple options for you. Equity Title, LLC (Sue) in Lakeland or PCS title (Arcoma or Joe) in Orlando should be able to help. Please mention me. Good Luck

  • Member since 2019 · 21 posts · 3 votes
    5y

    Thanks @Shawn McCormick, appreciate it!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.