Searching Condo & Owner Occupied Buildings in Rentometer

Searching Condo & Owner Occupied Buildings in Rentometer

Suzanne PlayerPro Member
Attorney · New York City / Long Island, NY · Member since 2020 · 597 posts · 248 votes

When I search Rentometer to compare rents for condos & townhouses, I only get back units located in buildings that contain only rental apartments.  Obviously these are of limited use, because I can't search any of these addresses to get a value on them.  It would be much more helpful to get the latest rent AND the sales price history of the same unit.

The only button that seems to apply is the "Housing Type" button that gives you a choice of either "Apt/Condo" or "House/Duplex".

Does anyone know how to do this using Rentometer?

0Reply
6 views

1 Reply

Jump to latestLatest
  • Will KeyserPro Member
    Boston, MA · Member since 2018 · 8 posts · 2 votes
    6y

    It might help to sort Bldg Type in your comps to see all Condos and then click Property Details to get sale price info. Here's a sample.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.