Looking to connect in Nashville - wholesalers, agents, etc.

Looking to connect in Nashville - wholesalers, agents, etc.

Rental Property Investor · Los Angeles · Member since 2018 · 25 posts · 11 votes

Hello, my partner and I are ramping up our real estate business in the greater Nashville area.  We have acquired 30+ units to date, developed a number of for sale properties, entitled land and sold it to a major homebuilder, syndicated a number of deals, and invested in others.  That was just the beginning!  We're looking to connect with wholesalers and agents and are aggressively looking for deals.  If you would like to connect, please reach out to me.  I look forward to it!

We're also interested in connecting with any contractors and hard money lenders.  Please feel free to reach out.

2Reply
8 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Real Estate Agent · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 17 posts · 3 votes
    6y

    Hey Mike! I'm an agent at a brokerage that specializes in connecting investors to investment property. I'd love you get in contact with you to find out more about what exactly you're looking for. I'll send you a message.

  • David GoodmanBusiness Member
    Realtor · Nashville, TN · Member since 2020 · 172 posts · 92 votes
    6y

    Very cool

  • Member since 2020 · 72 posts · 17 votes
    6y

    @Mike Akerly What types of properties are you looking for and what towns/counties around Nashville? I can do my research and get back to you using your criteria.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.