$175K $3125 gross rent 4-5BD/2BA SFR- what am I missing?

$175K $3125 gross rent 4-5BD/2BA SFR- what am I missing?

Investor · Tilton, NH · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 23 votes

1890 build in a college town - walking distance to campus and downtown. Capex items are listed as new. Renters pay utilities. I just have this "why sell then?" ringing in my ear from ghosts of podcasts past.

Thanks for any feedback!

0Reply
21 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Investor · SC NC, VA · Member since 2020 · 1k+ posts · 756 votes
    6y

    Rudy, there are any number of reasons from getting ready to retire to moving to seeking other investments.  At this stage that should not be your concern as an inspection  and a little investigating on your realtors side will expose things.  Why not just ask his realtor?  Past buyers have ALWAYS asked mine.

  • Investor · Tilton, NH · Member since 2019 · 57 posts · 23 votes
    6y

    @Mark H. Porter thank you sir...will do.

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.