Are bidding wars breaking out in areas like Cleveland?

Most Popular Reply

Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 653 posts · 769 votes
6y

I see bidding wars here all the time. Though, it really depends where you're looking and what property classes. 

See this reply in the discussion

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Cameron TopePro Member
    Property Manager · Katy, TX · Member since 2015 · 1k+ posts · 1k+ votes
    6y

    Andrew,

    It's funny to see this post because just yesterday I was speaking with an investor friend of mine who is investing in Cleveland. He owns 3 properties there and is buying more but says more and more of his offers are being rejected due to being out-bid. 

    We had about an hour chat and believe it's all the money coming in from areas like California, New York, Chicago, etc. where cash flow is few and far between. 

    What are your thoughts? Do you own any property there? 

  • Rental Property Investor · Boulder, CO · Member since 2018 · 52 posts · 9 votes
    6y

    No, I don't own anything in Cleveland.  I've heard it a good market for investments that still cashflow.  My only other thought is that the massive amounts of Fed money injected into the economy along with ever lowering interest rates may start another real estate feeding frenzy.  

  • Rental Property Investor · Cleveland, OH · Member since 2016 · 653 posts · 769 votes
    6y

    I see bidding wars here all the time. Though, it really depends where you're looking and what property classes. 

  • Linda LabbePro Member
    Investor · North Bay, Ontario · Member since 2015 · 709 posts · 262 votes
    6y

    HI I am investing in Dayton where we are getting properties at great prices and no bidding wars. Have a great team there and often have more properties then I can use. More then-wiling to share

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.