Midland, TX - are there any investors buying?

Midland, TX - are there any investors buying?

Rental Property Investor · San Francisco, CA · Member since 2019 · 8 posts · 3 votes

I am currently looking into different housing markets to invest in and came across an off market deal in Midland, TX.

I wanted to get some input on how other investors in Midland are doing. Are you continuing to hold your properties until the oil market goes back up? Are you off loading your properties and reinvesting into other markets? So much uncertainty, I know but I would just like to hear your input.

Thanks, all.

0Reply
19 views

2 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • Rental Property Investor · Dallas, TX · Member since 2015 · 283 posts · 179 votes
    6y

    @Anthony Fontela

    I’m still buying. Plan on buying 15 more this year in midland and Odessa.

  • Brad GibsonPro Member
    Rental Property Investor · Midland, TX · Member since 2016 · 185 posts · 180 votes
    6y

    I’m still looking to buy properties in Midland/Odessa. While I’m not in a spot to grab 15. I’m looking to keep at my goal of 3-4 more before the calendar rolls over. 

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.