CT Lending 15% down on single family investment property

CT Lending 15% down on single family investment property

Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 11 votes

I am looking to purchase a single family house for an investment in Connecticut. Does anyone know of a Connecticut credit union that would allow for a 15% down payment?

1Reply
19 views

4 Replies

Jump to latestLatest
  • New Haven, CT · Member since 2016 · 39 posts · 48 votes
    6y

    Connex credit union?

  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Thank you I will call them tomorrow!

  • Ryan AllisonPro Member
    Investor · Connecticut / Massachusetts · Member since 2019 · 65 posts · 38 votes
    6y

    DCU in mass will loan up to 85% LTV in Connecticut too. Definitely ask about the closing costs tho on 15% down because from what I've found they're very High to the point where it makes more sense just to do 20% down.

  • Member since 2018 · 31 posts · 11 votes
    6y

    Thank you I will look into that as well!

Join the conversationCreate a free account to reply, vote on answers and follow this thread.